One of our most AMAZING Herbal supplements is Turmeric Plus Heart Complete with CoQ10! Made with Hawthorn Berry, Organic Beet Root, Redroot, Black Pepper, and Turmeric Root Extracts combined with 100mg of Co Q10 (Ubiquinol). This is the most popular, most doctor-recommended supplement out on the herbal supplement market today! Sold only here, exclusively at The Organic Earthling! Because it's all about the HEART! Without a healthy ticker, your whole health is at risk of catastrophic failure!
The Organic Earthling has formulated a powerful, potent herbal supplement to make your heart healthy and strong! Our job is to make you healthy, help you Feel Great, and get you on the path to wellness! And with Turmeric Plus Heart Complete with CoQ10, our signature herbal supplement formulated just for you, we have your ultimate heart health in mind! The benefits are endless! So let us begin and go through a few of these healthy benefits with you and your HEART below!
|CoQ10 Is Fuel for Your Heart|
|Your heart beats about 100,000 times a day to get the job done and is fueled by CoQ10, which is the reason why so many scientific studies have shown that it grants powerful support for your entire cardiovascular system. When your heart has the high levels of CoQ10 it needs, it works like a charm. You see, your mitochondria (the cells' energy factories) need CoQ10 to generate ATP energy to keep your heart cells functioning and healthy.|
But when levels get too low, your heart strains to do its job, and ultimately your entire body suffers.
According to leading experts on the cutting edge of natural health, it's critical to supplement with CoQ10 as you age. After the age of 30, your natural levels of CoQ10 begin to diminish. By the age of 50, this depletion of CoQ10 continues to accelerate. And by age 70, your natural CoQ10 levels maybe 50% lower than they were when you were a younger adult!
However, age isn't the only factor that accelerates the loss of CoQ10. You may be shocked to learn that one of the worst culprits is pharmaceutical drugs, especially statins.
We all know that as we age, our bodies don't perform as well in certain areas. That's why we here at The Organic Earthling get so excited about CoQ10. It's one tool that enables us to fight back against aging, and provides our bodies with a nourishing antioxidant that it's struggling to produce!
THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS OF HAWTHORN BERRIES!
Hawthorn berries are tiny fruits that grow on trees and shrubs belonging to the Crataegus genus. Their berries are packed with nutrition and have a tart, tangy taste, and mild sweetness, ranging in color from yellow to deep red to black. For centuries, hawthorn berry has been used as an herbal remedy for digestive problems, heart failure, and high blood pressure. In fact, it’s a key part of traditional Chinese medicine.
Here are some impressive health benefits of the hawthorn berry!
1. Loaded with antioxidants! Hawthorn berry is a rich source of polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidant compounds found in plants! 2. Anti-inflammatory properties! Hawthorn berry may have anti-inflammatory properties that could improve your health. Chronic inflammation has been linked to many diseases, including type 2 diabetes, asthma, and certain cancers. In a study in mice with liver disease, hawthorn berry extract significantly reduced levels of inflammatory compounds! 3. May lower blood pressure! In a 10-week study in 36 people with mildly elevated blood pressure, those taking 500 mg of hawthorn extract daily experienced no significant decreases in blood pressure, although they showed a trend toward reduced diastolic blood pressure!
THE ALMIGHTY TURMERIC ROOT!
Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. You probably know turmeric as the main spice in curry. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, kinds of butter, and cheeses. But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine.
Turmeric is commonly used for conditions involving pain and inflammation. It has the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's, and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis!
Here are some scientific benefits of Turmeric!
1. Turmeric may prevent heart disease! A past study shows that curcumin (Turmeric) may improve endothelial function or the health of the thin membrane that covers the inside of the heart and blood vessels. This membrane plays a key role in regulating blood pressure. Lower endothelial function is associated with aging and an increased risk of heart disease. Thus, curcumin may help protect against age-related loss of function and reduce your likelihood of developing heart disease.
2. Turmeric May Prevent (and Possibly Help Treat) Cancer!
As inflammation is linked to tumor growth, anti-inflammatory compounds such as Turmeric may play a role in treating and preventing a variety of cancer types, including colorectal, pancreatic, prostate, breast, and gastric cancers. In fact, research in mice suggests that Turmeric (curcumin) may help slow the spread of tumor cells and may even prevent tumors from forming in the first place. It may do this in several ways, including disrupting the formation of cancerous cells at various stages in the cell cycle, interfering with cell signaling pathways, and even causing those cancerous cells to die. Whether Turmeric can help treat cancer in humans has yet to be determined, but the research is still ongoing!
3. Turmeric may help treat or prevent diabetes!
A study in obese mice with type 2 diabetes published in the July 2019 issue of Nutrition & Metabolism reveals that curcumin supplements helped lower blood insulin levels after 16 weeks. Meanwhile, curcumin may help prevent diabetes through its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and improve many of the factors that contribute to diabetes, including insulin resistance, high blood sugar, and hyperlipidemia (a medical term to describe elevated levels of fat in the blood; one type of hyperlipidemia is characterized by high levels of LDL, or “bad,” cholesterol). Still, more human studies are needed to confirm. WHAT IS REDROOT AND WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS FOR ME?
Native to eastern North America, Ceanothus americanus is a large shrub that grows on gentle slopes, dry plains, and forest clearings. Red root is both astringent and tannic, and it’s named after the color of the root bark as well as the red shade it imparts on infusions. It has been used for its beneficial properties in indigenous wellness practices for centuries. Also called buck brush, red root can be used as an infusion, extract, or dye.
1. It is a very good alternative for moving stagnation and congestion of the lymph system. Many of today's diseases start with a congested lymph system. The spleen and the immune system are affected because of that.
2. It also helps with circulation by keeping the blood from coagulating. Redroot is also used as a digestive aid. It cools inflammation, is carminative (expels or reduces flatulence), and helps in repairing the gut.
3. let's talk about the emotional benefits of red root and how it can help spiritually as well. This herb helps to remove blockages in the heart chakra while helping to open it up further to new experiences. It removes old anger/hurt that is keeping this chakra from being balanced and opened more fully. By removing this old anger/hurt, the person can move forward towards their life path and allow forgiveness to enter. This brings more peace and happiness to the individual. A more specific indication is for the individual experiencing much pain from past relationships and also those with long-standing grief.
BEETROOT BENEFITS AND NUTRITIONAL FACTS! Beetroot (Beta vulgaris) is a root vegetable also known as red beet, table beet, garden beet, or just beet. Packed with essential nutrients, beetroots are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.
Beetroots and beetroot juice have been associated with numerous health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance.
Many of these benefits are due to their high content of inorganic nitrates.
Beetroots contain Vitamins and Minerals!
- Folate (vitamin B9). One of the B vitamins, folate is important for normal tissue growth and cell function. It’s particularly necessary for pregnant women.
- Manganese. An essential trace element, manganese is found in high amounts in whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
- Potassium. A diet high in potassium can lead to reduced blood pressure levels and positive effects on heart health.
- Iron. An essential mineral, iron has many important functions in your body. It’s necessary for the transport of oxygen in red blood cells.
- Vitamin C. This well-known vitamin is an antioxidant that is important for immune function and skin health.
Turmeric Plus Heart Complete with CoQ10 is a powerful tool to help you have a strong healthy heart! Together, all these great herbals combined with powerful CoQ10 make a life-changing supplement found only here at The Organic Earthling! Live longer, and live stronger and take good care of your ticker! You only have one!
Order your bottle of Turmeric Plus Heart Complete CoQ10 today!
100% Vegetarian Turmeric Plus Heart Complete with CoQ10. 60 veggie capsules 30 day supply!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to prevent, treat, cure, or diagnose any disease.