Minerals help your body maintain, develop, and stay healthy. The body uses minerals to perform many
different functions! Minerals help to build strong bones, help in transmitting nerve impulses, and regulate the muscles of the
cardiovascular system. Some minerals are
even used to make hormones and help maintain a normal heartbeat. Our Multi-Mineral with D3 is loaded with essential
minerals and fortified with Vitamin D3 in every capsule!
Take 4 capsules daily with food, divided between AM and PM, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin D3 5 mcg (200 IU)
- Calcium 300 mg
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium 300 mg
- Zinc 15 mg
- Selenium 100 mcg
- Copper 2 mg
- Manganese 2000 mcg
- Chromium 200 mcg
- Molybdenum 100 mcg
- Potassium 99 mg
- Boron 2 mg
- Vanadium 100 mcg
About the Nutrients:
- Calcium is essential to maintaining total body health. The body
needs it every day to keep bones and teeth strong, as well as to
ensure the proper functioning of muscles and nerves. Mineral
deficiencies, particularly calcium, have been linked with
creating a low pH (acidic) environment inside the body. Many
disease-causing organisms thrive in an acidic environment.
- Chromium is an essential mineral needed for insulin activity in
carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.
- Copper is required by the body to convert iron into hemoglobin,
and is an essential constituent of many important body enzymes
including a form of superoxide dismutase, a major cellular
- Iodine (from kelp) is vital for good thyroid function, which in turn
is essential for health. Iodine deficiency can result in low
energy levels, dry, scaly or yellowish skin, tingling and
numbness in extremities, weight gain, forgetfulness,
personality changes, low mood states, anemia and prolonged,
heavy menstrual cycles in women.
- Magnesium is important for bone health because it assists with
calcium and potassium uptake. It is necessary to prevent
calcification of soft tissue that protects arterial linings from stress
and it is involved in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism.
- Manganese helps your body utilize several key nutrients such as
biotin, thiamin, and ascorbic acid.
- Potassium is an electrolyte that is lost in sweat and is very
important for proper muscle contraction. It works with sodium to
control the body’s water balance, as well as prevent cramping
and lactic acid build-up. It also helps to support blood pressure
within normal ranges.
- Selenium is an essential trace mineral that acts as an
antioxidant and is important to the immune system. It is the
essential mineral cofactor in the production of glutathione
peroxidase and it functions with Vitamin D in neutralizing free
radicals and lipid peroxidation within cell membranes. Selenium also supports the cardiovascular system and the aging process.
- Vitamin D3 is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by
the body. Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a narrow
range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as
well as for bone growth and maintenance of bone density.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is found in almost every cell.
It stimulates the activity of approximately 100 enzymes that
promote biochemical reactions in the body. Zinc supports a
healthy immune system, is needed for wound healing and for
- Vanadium is used for treating diabetes, low blood sugar, high cholesterol, heart disease, tuberculosis, syphilis, a form of “tired blood” (anemia), and water retention (edema); for improving athletic performance in weight training; and for preventing cancer.
- Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving; Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 5 mcg (200 IU)
Calcium (as Ca Citrate & Ca Malate) 300 mg
Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg
Magnesium (as Mg Glycinate) 300 mg
Zinc (as Zn Picolinate) 15 mg
Selenium (as Se Citrate) 100 mcg
Copper (as Cu Glycinate) 2 mg
Manganese (as Mn Glycinate) 2000 mcg
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 200 mcg
Molybdenum (as Na Molybdate) 100 mcg
Potassium (as K Citrate) 99 mg
Boron (as B Picolinate) 2 mg
Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate) 100 mcg
Other ingredients: hypromellose (capsule) (Spruce Tree Source), microcrystalline
cellulose (Vegetable source), vegetarian leucine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.